? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

My impression?!

Well...today is a moody day for me...Emm...,First of all..,i would like to say apologize to my friends and my viewers...haha...guess what?!...because i promise i will not update my blog again since last week...but of cuz this is will be a short post for today...today attacked by someone that is SMC President...i really dunno what you are thinking and you misunderstanding me...ok well...What i want to say here is very sorry if i did anythings wrong to you...but i very not satisfy with you that you tell someone about my bad things but actually is you misunderstanding me...you give a bad impression to anyone about me!!!...WHFxxK...You misunderstanding me!!!...i know you very angry me but i also heated by you...Well..,i know most of you know about me that i very open minded so i dun care so much...So..,what i can say here again is very apologize and hopefully i can hander my job sucessfully and i wont make you down...If can..,we just stop our relationship...i dun wan to make same misunderstanding again....!!!!

Enjoy my blog...Have to go...Tata~

0 comments: