? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 13, 2009

TzunErn!!!!Where are you??!!!!

I will Stop blogging, Stop chatting, Stop Playing badminton, Stop going gym, Stop do anythings that wasting time, Stop acting, Stop talking much, Stop going out at lunch time, Stop eating, Stop hanging out with friends, Stop make those stupid things, Stop thinking those bad things, Stop thinking those make me unhappy staff, Stop thinking those make stress things, Stop chasing girl, and Stop COMPLAINING.....!!!! What the....why this semester you like what the hell!!! what the hell Tzun Ern, really shit !!!,Study la you!!!!...Dun always think every things you want and to have... Now you are facing many problem recently... Try to solve it first ok!!! please dun simply think and dun simply do anythings before you going to do ...please think first!!! You have many important things haven done yet such as the project and the assignment...you have to rush up by yourself if no body help you...!!!Try it yourself!!!, and help Ur friends around you!!!!! Come back la you!!!! Dun think too much first ...,do your real things first!!!!!!!!!!!! especially your studies....!!!!!

i hope i can get back my 2nd semester attitudes and my hardworking staff!!! always like to alone...always tell myself final is coming soon...!!!Mr and Mrs Stress..!!!PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!

if you guys saw me like to be alone then i think i trying to change some more...Please dun be surprise when saw me..., i dun mind you guys to complain me and say those bad things but i just wan to say : I WAN TO BE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not crazy...i just try to help myself....
Moody today cuz attacked by badminton team...
no need to give comment cuz i wont log on for a few month...
i will stop here and Tata~

3 comments:

Justin Ho said...

Lol, I know you will read this in the next day or in two days time. YOU SURE LOG IN DE!! haha... You lose. Need to study or focus in study also no need to be alone, there are still many other ways. Be alone is a bad attitude, YOU WILL BECOME CRAZY if you're too lonely..find a gal to control you is the best way!! haha..

乌龟 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wei fren....what happen to u oh???
if reli can stop every thing thn u happy me???
那么生活不就没有意义了吗???