? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29 July

This post will be a short post for today...Emm..., final exam is around the corner and i haven start my revision...,even my BRM project also haven started yet.., hope my friends can help me....Really feel sad and STRESS....Hope i can finish it as soon as possible..,then i can do my revision earlier....This few days i did not go out to take my lunch...There will few reason why i prefer not having my lunch...haha...

1) keep fit..,Of cause...

2) lazy...

3) keep playing pingpong...


4) Emm..,saving money...haha..


5) lazy to drive...


6) scare block by police cuz of my car...


7) wan do project but didn't do...

Today does not go well as usual and feel very tired and feel Sorry....Sorry for today i did something wrong, bad, and shocking attitudes to you...After i did it..,i feel very sorry and straight turn to my mind and tell myself that " Why i do it like that?!.., I did somethings that let people dun like it again.., i feel sad to myself " Anyway.., very sorry and apologize to you...

Ahh.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!USELESS..............!!!!!!!!!!

Tata~

0 comments: