? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

28 July, My Valentine . . .

If there were no words, no way to speak . . .
I would still hear you . . .
If there were no tears, no way to feel inside . . .

I'd still feel for you . . .
And even if the sun refused to shine . . .

Even if romance ran out of rhyme . . .

You would still have my heart . . .

Until the end of time . . .

You're all i need, MY LOVE . . .

All of my life . . .
I have been waiting for . . .

All you give to me . . .
You've opened my eyes . . .

And shown me how to love unselfishly . . .

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before . . .

But in my dreams i couldn't love you more . . .

I will give you my heart . . .

Until the end of time . . .

You're all i need, MY LOVE . . .

1 comments:

jeehsiung said...

is it all ur true words? if yes wish you can be ur loves one together, if no, put more effort writing for the post..lol