? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Love You

Since a long time ago...,people have searched for the meaning of LOVE. But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. In a Survey of 4 - 8 years old, kids share their views on love. But what do little kids knows about love? read on and be surprised that despite their young and inncent minds, kids already have a simple but deep grasp of that four-letter word.
When i tell someone something bad about myself and i scared she won't love me anymore. But then i get surprised because not only does she still live me, she loves me even more...
Love is when someone hurts me. And i get so mad but i don't tell at her because i know it would hurt my feelings...
Love is what makes me smile when i'm tired...
Trust me when i say "I Love you!"..Because i'll always mean it...

1 comments:

Elsie said...

hmm.... not bad..... nice post dude......