? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lie by my mum....

Emm...Let me think first...Well..,every things go well today and nothing happen to me accept those small case...Today i wake up at 7 a.m early in morning...I have to go help my mum at 3 miles kopitiam...Around 1.30 p.m, i went to play badminton with UCSI badminton club..., there will be the last gathering for this semester...But will continue on the coming semester...We started play around 2 p.m to 4.30 p.m. Then, i straight go home because feel very tired. I take 25 min to reach home. When i reached, my mum told me that we have dinner at ...(Dunno where, somewhere located at beside sukan arena, actually is house wedding dinner...)...i take 1 hour to prepare my self and wear cincai cincai because my mum say go eat nia, no need wear so smart...Then i said OK lo..,cuz i also very tired and lazy to wear so smart....We take 30 min to reach there...after 30 min, finally reached...When reached, i saw so many cars there and so many people...I saw so many chinese, malay, Iban, bidayuh and finally saw 1 tamil...haha...actually is wedding dinner at their house....I felt so (siao lee) because so many people wear smart smart and i wear cincai cincai...haha...What to do?!!....Finally.., i just went into the house and take somethings(buffet) to eat...i take so many things to eat because i feel very hungry...eat until i always say HAIZ.......HAIZ......HAIZ....haha...TOO FULL!!!
What i wanna to tell here is actually we having MIX COUPLE WEDDING DINNER, Malay VS chinese...Let me show some photo that i have taken...I Dunno what was going on actually...
and i first time saw such things....
BACA i think...

This is the second photo that i have taken at the same time...
At that time, so many people are inside the room and i was very very hot...^^




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe hai man ke lian de ohh hoho

Chang Tzun Ern said...

huh???
hai man ke lian de ohh???