? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Recently i feel myself like stay in the jail...cause by stress, bored, tired and so on. I don't know what to do and really no mood to do my project and assignment...my presentation is around the corner and i haven start yet...two presentation have to rush and i hope i can done it as fast as possible...and also to my group members..,please be more team work and give a cooperate effort...I'm sorry because I'm not a good leader...

Lets us forget it...i start my main topic here...just mentioned..,i feel bored...so what to do...i go to find and do somethings that would not make me so bored...Guess What!!...i found some photo in the drawer...but i will show 3 of the photo later...What the hell..haha...when i saw..,you know what is my first impression....?HEhe.."Walao yer..,why i looked so ....."..haha...but i still prefer last times...like got brother care at all the times when I'm kids...Of cause we still brother but seldom see at all the times when you having ur studies....haha...lets us see first photo...

I think this photo took when I'm 7 years old birthday...
On the left hand side is my older brother...,on the other hand is my second brother
the one wear red dress is my cousin...

Haha...Group photo...I like it so much...
if i not mistaken...after this birthday celebration.., i did not have any birthday celebration with my family anymore accept my sister birthday celebration...haha...my age and my sister age is between 9 years old....Fuyooo...

This photo took at my grandma shop...Can guess which 1 is me?..
haha...Of cause la...


Hope u guys can enjoy this post...please leave a comment to me...
Sorry for any English mistake and TAta~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe you are the third one..

Elsie said...

you looked so cute last time... hahahaha