? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Congrats . . .! ! ! You are Proud Of You . . .

Haha. . .16th August . . .Early in the morning with the time of 2.27am . . . I'm sitting in front of my computer and just finished chat with friend . . . , She prefer go to sleep because very late already . . . I don't know to do now because i don't wan to sleep so early . . . But my both eye are very small now . . .haha . . .Dun care . . . Let me think 1st . . . oO.,ok...i prefer to write blog for the new post . . .Well . . . , what i wanna to share here is i cannot attend to my older brother graduation ceremony at Kuala Lumpur. . .I feel very sad and miserable because i cant go . . .It caused by my shit final exam . . .haha . . . Of cause my parent need to go and attending the ceremony. . . There go on 7th August but my brother graduation ceremony is on 8th august . . .Nice date, double eight . . .haha . . oO...ok . . ,i don't want to type those rubbish anymore because i cannot go . . .haha . . .i will show some photo that taken by my parent . . .


2nd brother, Mother, Older Bother, Father and my sister. . .
I dunno where they are . . .if i not mistaken . . ,they are at KLCC . . .

Same people . . . Just got a bit changes . . .

My cousin(Kimberly), and followed by My Mother,Bother, Father and my sister. . .
Ohya.., introduce a bit about my cousin...She also study in UCSI University but is at Kuala Lumpur Branch...She is taking Nursing course . . .Can find her when you going to UCSI University at Luala Lumpur . .

My brother friends . . . I don't know who are them . . .

Oo...ok...enough liao . . .late lo . . .Want go to sleep lo . . .
Good night to everyone . . .
Tata~

1 comments:

[P]inky[D]og said...

so, u lie me la..ngaiti...