? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dead . . .

I'm brainless . .
I'm useless . . .

I'm noob . .
I'm not dare . . .
I'm stupid . . .
I do everything's but not obvious for you . . .
I'm really sweat . . .
What should i do . . . Please . . . I know you know what i wanna to know . . .

Puppy are very sad . . .
Finally . . . Dead . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what should i say here? although the puppy is sleeping, i think someday it will wake up and living energitically everyday...just be a bit more confidence on yourself. Everything will then be just fine.lol