? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what the hell LIFE..!!!

16 june 2009...i will always remember this date in my life...guess what...Haizz...many things happened today...some of my friends know what is happening and some of them dunno what is happening....haha...for those dunno...,please dun keep asking at me...i really dunno what to do now and feel very sad and pekchek....Well..,make it short...i hope i can release my stress as soon as possible...what the hell again...,midterm is coming soon...,is just in tomorrow...!!!why both of this situation come into my life at the same time...?have i do anythings wrong..?why should i suffer these....?!!!if you are me then what u will do?...if u are my friends then what u will do?...if u are my girlfriends then what u will do?...anyone noe how im feeling now...?!!!
Well...,i try to not think so much by now and i hope i can score well in my midterm...for the case that happened..,i try to settle down by my self with my parents and cousin when im graduate..,when im working as well...
bad mood today...tomorrow midterm...,where got mood to study!!!!
i will stop here and Tata~

1 comments:

slliew said...

i think i know what is happening on you and yet think i can give you some advices...
first day of my industrial training, it really nothing to do in the hotel and when on the way back home i was accident caused by my unconcentrating when driving,,,so at that moment i really dont know what should i do and my mind was blank and almost wanna give up the industrail training......than, after i think several time whether want to give up or not, finally i decided to continue my journey (industrail training).
friends, stress arent run away from study and it will keep on following us.....make us fail in doing something and also causing us to give up......we should fight with stress and win over it....
hope you can cope with your stress and your current situations.....Ern you can do that i believe