? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TEARfuL...especially for you...

First of all..,i would like to thank all of my friends that helping so much in my studies and others of thing...of cause this is not the only main point and i would like to share my regret story to all of my friends, especially for u...i very regret and tearful when i heard that you waiting me ..,i really not brave enough to tel you because i very scare of your feedback that may be can hurt me if i like you...when i heard that you actually like that person but you just wait mi know it is quite impossible for you to visit my blog...e, i very surprise because i really cannot think of it...oh my dear!,thats not mean you are not suitable for him...i hope that person you like can will know what i mean...i very want to thanks that person because he help me alot to tell you how much i like you..., and help me until myself give up...i am not jeslous as well...i really happy when i heard that you like that person because that person is my best friend and he always commented himself such as short la, emo la, and so on. i really thank you that you help me alot....back to the main point.....
today date is 28 april 2009 and tomorrow is your birthday....



ur birthday cake that bought at last minutes de....

wish you happy always!

very happy that can celebrate your birthday with some of our friends...


k la...i will shop here....very tired and sick now...today don't know what happen to my whole body..,like wanna to die laio....

1 comments:

~R0C~L!3W~ said...

No name was mentioned in ur blog.... dont know is u dont want let ppl know who they are or... But why arent i in the photo?! XD