? ??????????????Leave Me Alone (Girly)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1277 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????All Alone? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (16 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

UCSI My life....

Yow....welcome me back!!!...because few week didnot update my blog....lets straight to main point......Hehe...actually this post is let my friends know my life turn back to....,very boring life...,very miserable life....,and especially tel some of my friends, he / she attitudes changes alot....i dunno why....why....this attitudes changes a few week before....he / she said some things really hurts me...,but i cant say it out because i think i can be challenge day to day...not only me have hurts by him / her ....,paul also hurts by him / her....Hence..,his / her attitudes really make me miserable and surprise because he / she changes very very fast...its really offended me!!!(this is the 1st point...)....
2nd point is final exam is coming soon...besides final exam..., my subject of mm (multimedia) haven complete or haven done....its involve assignment , project and presentation.....the project is not easy to done it because very very difficult to design any advertisement with 4 min...Hehe...4 min ler... u thk easy ...not design a advertisement with paper ler.., design a advertisement on what u r looking at TV!!!(advertising DIGI..,KFC..,or comics..)....Hehe...the ppl who tel me easy...,then come and teach me....Lol..and the assignment almost same with the project but its easy then the project because assignment no need to present...i really prepare to waiting for final exam and really miserable to waiting for killing by those assignment and project...
Thats all for today....very apologize with the mistake what i wrote.... Because very lazy to write and very tired

1 comments:

~R0C~L!3W~ said...

who the hell is him or her? me??? say out la~~~ sweat...